In the heart of Haute Horlogerie, the first Watchmaking Training Center at the Vallée de Joux welcomes you.
Such is Olivier Piguet's motto, who set up the Watchmaking Training Center in the Vallée de Joux.
The object of the training center is, for anybody, to be able to dismantle and to reassemble a mechanical watch movement on your own, whilst discovering the details of it's working therory accessible to all. You leave with your own skeleton watch reassembled by yourself.
- Dismandling and reassembling a mechanical movement to discover its components and their functions
- Complete winding of a skeleton watch by yourself
- Alternating amounts of theory and practice along with technical explanations
- Open to everybody: beginners, aficionados and enthusiasts
- Glimpses into the history of watchmaking and description of the main components
- All materials, tools and exercise equipment supplied
- Certificate issued in your name at the end of the course